Important Pre-Listing Considerations
Inspections for your Home and Termites
- Pre-listing inspections help avoid potentially costly surprises throughout the sales process.
- Pre-listing inspections help build a buyer’s trust in the seller.
- Inspection reports encourage “cleaner” offers with reduced contingencies.
- Pre-listing inspections help prepare home sellers to negotiate.
- Pre-listing inspections calm buyer nerves during escrow.
Financing Options and Existing Constraints
- Terms/penalties covering pay-off at this time.
- Monthly costs for maintaining current commitments during sale timing.
- Short-term and Long-term financing options and costs.
Property Preparation Options & Costs
- Repairs for Inspection Shortcomings.
- Cost Effective Appearance Upgrades for Home & Landscaping.
- Professional Staging for Photography and Showings.
Evaluating and Ranking Personal Needs and Objectives
- Timing vs. Pricing and Marketing
- Level of Disruption you are willing to tolerate (i.e. Showings)
Schedule a Call https://luxuryprestigehomes.com/schedule/
Or Email your questions email@example.com
For more Tips https://luxuryprestigehomes.com/real-estate-blog/