Best Home Buyer Strategies
Real Estate is the Most Important Financial Decision that You Will Ever Make!
Let us show you WHY it is and HOW you can Maximize Your Results.
DO YOU KNOW ………
How to avoid the Most Common Mistakes made by a vast majority of Home Buyers? https://luxuryprestigehomes.com/6-home-buyer-mistakes/
How to Purchase a Home for only 1% Down-payment when you are short on cash? https://luxuryprestigehomes.com/1-down-payment-program/
How to use External Resources to increase your purchasing power and upgrade your Lifestyle without increasing your monthly payments? https://luxuryprestigehomes.com/interest-free-investment-partners/
How to create everlasting Financial Security and overcome the burdens of Life Span increases estimated at 20-50 years? https://luxuryprestigehomes.com/longevity-could-consume-your-wealth/
How to Create a Strategy that will give you the Perfect Balance between your Financial and Lifestyle goals? https://luxuryprestigehomes.com/our-unique-value-to-you/
How to Take Advantage of the radically changing Housing Demands in our society? https://luxuryprestigehomes.com/investment-considerations/
How to find your Most Valuable Real Estate choices without letting your emotions overcome your logic? https://luxuryprestigehomes.com/6-things-you-must-know/
How to rapidly change your credit rating and obtain Mortgage Pre-Approval? https://luxuryprestigehomes.com/loan-process-do-don-t/
Request a Free Consultation Today!
TIPS FOR FINDING THE PERFECT NEIGHBORHOOD
Your neighborhood has a big impact on your lifestyle. Follow these steps to find the perfect community to call home. As a home buyer you will want to do some research. Most home buyers rely on the internet and pictures. Most wise buyers take the time to do some hands-on research by visiting the neighborhood several, if not many times.
- Is it close to your favorite spots? Make a list of the activities — movies, health club, church, etc. — you engage in regularly and stores you visit frequently. See how far you would have to travel from each neighborhood you’re considering to engage in your most common activities. Convenience is an important consideration that home buyers often overlook.
- Check out the school district. This is especially important if you have children, but it also can affect resale value. The Department of Education in your town can probably provide information on test scores, class size, percentage of students who attend college, and special enrichment programs. If you have school-age children, visit schools in the neighborhoods you’re considering. Also, check out www.schoolmatters.com.
- Find out if the neighborhood is safe. Ask the police department for neighborhood crime statistics. Consider not only the number of crimes but also the type — such as burglaries or armed robberies — and the trend of increasing or decreasing crime. Also, is crime centered in only one part of the neighborhood, such as near a retail area?
- Determine if the neighborhood is economically stable. Check with your local city economic development office to see if income and property values in the neighborhood are stable or rising. What is the percentage of homes to apartments? Apartments don’t necessarily diminish value, but do mean a more transient population. Do you see vacant businesses or homes that have been for sale for months?
- See if you’ll make money. Ask us to get information about price appreciation in the neighborhood. Although past performance is no guarantee of future results, this information may give you a sense of how good of an investment your home will be. A government planning agency also may be able to tell you about planned developments or other changes in the neighborhood — like a new school or highway — that might affect value. Home buyers should always try to achieve the perfect balance between Financial and Lifestyle goals.
- Make personal observations. Once you’ve narrowed your focus to two or three neighborhoods, go there and walk around. Are homes tidy and well maintained? Are streets quiet? How does it feel? Pick a warm day if you can and chat with people working or playing outside. Make sure you are VERY comfortable with it meeting your needs. We also suggest visiting at different days and times to make a thorough investigation!